The Milwaukee digital Brix/°Oechsle (°Oe) / KMW (°Babo) refractometer is temperature compensated with a 0 to 50% Brix / 0 to 230°Oechsle °Oe) 0 to 42 / °KMW (°Babo) range and +/- 0.2% Brix / +/-1°Oechsle / +/-0.2 °KMW accuracy. It is easy to use with simple two button operation and fast with a response time under 2 seconds. Maintenance is a breeze also with an easy-to-clean sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well. The MA885 eliminates the uncertainty of optical refractometers by providing and accurate digital readout.
- Fast, accurate results with digital dual level LCD readout.
- Easy measurement with just 2-3 drops of sample needed and results less than 2 seconds.
- Simple one-point calibration using distilled or deionized water.
- Easy to clean, stainless steel sample well with unit rated to IP65 as "dust tight" and protected against water jets.
- Battery percent level indicator with automatic shut-off (batteries included).
- Ideal for winemakers, brewers, syrup producers, food producers and many other applications.
- The conversion used is based on the ICUMSA Methods Book (International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis).